Attraction at City View Inn & Suites at Sunset Station
If you're traveling for fun, our new hotel will be a highlight of your trip. City View Inn & Suites is located in the heart of Downtown San Antonio, just steps from the San Antonio AMTRAK Station, Sunset Station and the Alamodome and near all the local dining and shopping. You'll be less than a mile from attractions including the San Antonio Riverwalk, The Alamo and the Texas Institute of Culture and Tower of the America's. Six Flags Fiesta Texas, the San Antonio Zoo, Seaworld, the Botanical Gardens and the AT&T center are just minutes away.
- SeaWorld Adventure Park : Amusement rides, water rides and fun, shows with dolphins, whales and sea lions, and much more.
- The Alamo : Remember the Alamo....and visit the Alamo in San Antonio.
- San Antonio AMTRAK Station : Gray Line Tours of San Antonio. Tours to the popular tourist attractions.
- Wild Animal Orphanage : Nature trail, guided tour, see 180 Exotic animals up close.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden : 33 acres of tranquility and beauty.
- Buckhorn Saloon and Museum : San Antonio's most complete history of the west. Live entertainment, sodas, beer and spirits.
- Witte Museum of San Antonio : Life-size dinosaurs, Egyptian mummy, historic homes, and more.
- San Antonio Convention & Visitors' Bureau : Free information and brochures to the tourist attractions in San Antonio.
- Retama Park - Horse Racing : Family fun with live and simulcast horse racing.
- Rent a Motorcycle to Tour the Area : Alamotorcycle rents premium BMW motorcycles in San Antonio for the more adventurous tourists.
- Hard Rock Cafe : On the San Antonio River Walk.
- Highland Lakes : The Highland Lakes are a string of 7 lakes going up the Colorado river about 85 miles north of San Antonio. There are a lot of water act ivies on the lakes; fishing, boating, swimming, etc.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch : Take a safari drive thru Texas style. Located west of New Braunfels, Texas.
- Schlitterbahn : Waterpark resort located in New Braunfels, Texas.
- Natural Bridge Caverns : Texas' largest caverns. Located west of New Braunfels, Texas.
- Wonder World : Texas' most visited cave. Petting zoo, train ride, anti-gravity house and more in San Marcos, Texas.
Other Tourist Attractions :
You can pick up brochures for these attractions at the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau.
- San Antonio Zoo
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Plaza Theatre of Wax
- Brackenridge Stables Rental Horses and Pony Rides
- Historic Market Square of San Antonio
- River Center Comedy Club
- Casa Navarro State Historical Park
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio's Five Missions
- The Hertzberg Circus Museum